The CompleteStrength Program for Athletics Departments and Pro Teams
Build Complete Strength │ Become a Complete Person │ Live a Complete Life
The Innovative Approach to Preventing Harmful Behavior and Equipping Young People for Life
What We Do
Just as talking about a sport and explaining the rules is not enough for great coaching, providing information about the issue of sexual assault, explaining policies, and inspiring students to “do the right thing” is not sufficient for preventing harmful behavior in your community.
We apply social science, insights from research, and twenty years of experience in engaging young people on serious issues to design more effective approaches.
Specialists in Prevention Education
Our specialization is in education and training that reaches men as well as women to shift attitudes and influence behavior relating to –
- Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Ethics
- Abusive Relationships & Healthy Relationships
- Building a culture of looking out for others (bystander intervention)
Our approach takes a four-year, developmental focus, rather than providing the same program each year for student-athletes in their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year.
We Partner with You
We consult with you to provide a complete and comprehensive approach, or a customized approach to enhance specific areas.
CUSTOMIZED TRAINING AND CURRICULUM FOR YOUR –
- Staff & Coaches
- Student-Athlete Leaders & SAACs
WE HELP YOU HAVE A STRONG SYSTEM FOR PREVENTING HARM & PREPARING STUDENT-ATHLETES FOR LIFE
- Engaging workshops and discussion that are fully grounded in theory and research
- Facilitator and Discussions Leader Training to equip your appropriate staff, coaches, and student-leaders to deliver our expert content directly to your student-athletes
- The Complete Strength Handbook – A foundational component that allows for four-year developmental education and leadership development
Since our options range from a complete and comprehensive approach to a one-time speaking engagement, we want to learn what your goals are, discuss your current approach, and share options for you to consider.
Check out our Complete Strength site at www.completestrength.org
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.