Aaron Boe is a nationally recognized consultant, trainer, and speaker. His specific area of expertise lies in proactive educational programs to reduce and prevent sexual misconduct and abuse in relationships.
As Founder and Lead Curriculum Developer, he combines subject matter expertise, insights from the social sciences, and perspectives from his own experience as a fraternity man and athlete to creatively design programs that are grounded in theory and research but engage men and women of all ages.
- Developer of award-winning programs
- Presidential Task Force on Sexual Violence in Higher Education for the ACPA – co-authored guidance on prevention education
- Higher Education Risk Management Certified (HERM-C)
- Frequent presenter at national conferences on Title IX, Fraternity and Sorority Life, and Student Conduct
- Speaker and trainer for audiences of all levels, from middle school students to veteran Higher Ed administrators, counselors, and alumni volunteers
- Consultant to over a dozen national fraternal organizations
- Husband and dad of five
- Fraternity man and former athlete